Games are the part of life. Users enjoy their time with online and installed games. However, some users are too much crazy for computer games. They spend heavy amount and time for favorite games. Problem arises when an error appears while they want to launch game or continue to next step. If you are also a computer game lover and familiar with DLL files and Direct X, then you would have noticed some typical errors on screen like:
· “File xinput1_3.dll not found”
· “The file xinput1_3.dll is missing”
· “Xinput1_3.dll not found. Reinstalling might help fix this”
These errors appear when you run any game or other application.
Before going into the process, you may need to defrag Windows registry with the help of good registry repair tool. It will clean system from unused keys. A registry turns corrupted when changes are made and no proper instructions are followed. Therefore, you are advised to clean registry to ensure your changes take effect properly.
Causes of Xinput1_3.dll Errors:
Following are causes for the errors
1. Xinput1_3.dll error is created from the corrupted xinput1_3.dll module. It is recommended to make sure that the current program is running from the installed setup.
2. You may know that Xinput1_3.dll is one of the many files contained in the Direct X software collection. In addition, Direct X is used by most of the Windows based games and other advanced (graphic) application.
3. Corrupted executable files.
4. Incompatible Files
5. Improper BIOS settings
6. Corrupted registry
7. Infected System by Virus
Below are the possible solutions for the problem:
1. Install Latest Version of Direct X:
Install the latest version of Microsoft Direct X. At times, older version do not support certain programs. If the problem still exists after installation of new version, then check the application/game disc with Direct X program included. Often time, manufacturer of the application include suitable Direct X program with the particular game/application. Therefore, it is better to install Direct X from the disc.
2. Reinstall Program/Game:
You may need to uninstall program/game form the control panel and reinstall again. Follow the instructions for complete installation. At times, something goes wrong with the installed program and xinput1_3.dll error appears.
3. Restore the Xinput1_3.dll File:
In case problem is still not sorted out, extract xinput1_3.dll individually from Direct X download package. This way, you will restore xinput1_3.dll file from the latest Direct X software package.
4. Update Video Card Driver:
At times, old version/out dated drivers create above errors. Therefore, it is recommended to update video card drivers to solve the issue.
5. Scan System:
Run a security program to scan system thoroughly. It will detect virus and delete according to command. Infected system will show Xinput1_3.dll errors.